PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
Compact and built to last, this two-gauge
console combines a Mini SPG and depth gauge.
The textured boot is easy to handle, even while
wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip
or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC
for a streamlined profile in the water.
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Luminescent face on the depth gauge.
- Depth indications spaced out in first 12 meters (40 feet) for precise readings
during safety stops.
- Both instruments built with chrome-plated
brass case for maximum durability.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose).