- Apply to clean, dry surfaces. Use brush.
- 1. Trim the patch to be 3/8” more beyond the holes/ tears.
- 2. Apply both surfaces with Primer One, wait until dry (10 to 30 seconds).
- 3. Brush both surface evenly 0.5mm thick BCDseal, wait before dry (20 to 40 seconds).
- 4. Join before dry, press firmly for 60 seconds.
- 5. Check if curl edge, push excess glue out and press firmly for another 30 seconds.
- 6. Wait 12 hours to cure.
- 7. Test the seal in water. Inflate bladder for overnight leaking test. You gain confidence then.
- For PU coated/laminated nylon bladder: Use PU side of PU laminated nylon patch. Roughen nylon bladder with sandpaper. Brush the BCDseal HARD to penetrate the fabric yarns, suggest to brush at least 40 times.
- For Pure Polyurethane bladder: Use Polyurethane patch. Best effect.
- For PVC bladder: Use PVC patch. Best effect.
Clean threads. Replace cap and store in dry, cool place.
VAPOR, HARMFUL, FLAMMABLE. Contains MEK and TOLUENE, use only in well ventilated area. Keep away from heat and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using this product will expose you to TOLUENE, a chemical know to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.