New Page 1
Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm.
New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke
based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression
calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
Software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be
selected during the dive.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if
applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen
partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar,
and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- User-replaceable batteries.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial
(feet and F°).
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)